Who We Are
Budge McHugh is a second generation, family owned and managed business founded in 1959 by Boyd Budge and Ken McHugh. We have operated continuously from this historic building since the company founding. Every aspect of your order is processed, tracked and delivered from this location providing you with accuracy in filling your order. Our sales staff has extensive experience in the plumbing and hardware industry insuring that you will receive honest and accurate information to assist your purchasing decisions. We will be here to answer any questions concerning operation and care of your investment after your project is completed.
It is our goal to provide the community – whether you’re a homeowner, architect, designer, contractor, developer, plumber, handyman or D.I.Y. devotee – with the tools and products needed for building, remodeling or service projects. Our showroom displays reflect a wide array of luxury and decorative plumbing and hardware options.
It is our firm belief that quality products purchased with knowledge and forethought are an investment that offers the highest value for the end user. We aim to provide you with the service you desire and deserve. We strive to make your experience at Budge-McHugh Supply both pleasurable and informative. Your trust and your business is paramount to our success.
Budge McHugh offers plumbing, heating, solar and water works products to the public, plumbers, builders, designers and architects as well as industrial, commercial and institutional products. Our showroom displays a variety of decorative plumbing and hardware fixtures.
About the Owner - Lou Budge
Lou Budge has literally been involved with the family business since he was 3 months old. He worked alongside his father during the Summer holidays in high school and college. Lou graduated college with an MBA.
In 1970, Lou left to serve in the Air Force. He continued his apprenticeship at Budge-McHugh Supply on a part-time basis for 2 years following his 5 years in the Air Force.
He is a member of the Home Builders Association, Chamber of Commerce and Commonwealth Buying Group. He is actively involved with the Rotary Club, Craterian Theatre and supports other community events.
PLEASE CONSIDER PURCHASING YOUR PRODUCTS LOCALLY -
- Local purchases have the manufacturers’ warranties behind them and they have the support of the local rep should a problem arise
- Our sales staff is able to share their expertise with you and guide you through your project. We will make sure that all aspects of your project are considered.
- We collaborate closely with area contractors and plumbers to ensure that your project will be handled professionally and efficiently.
- Our showroom provides you with the opportunity to see and touch a product before you purchase it.
- As a local dealer we pay local taxes and employ local residents. By buying locally, you give back to the community.
SO, PLEASE, THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU PURCHASE PRODUCTS FROM AN INTERNET DEALER